How Can We Reserve the Sanctuary or Wesley Hall for Our Wedding?

o   Weddings are to be scheduled through the Wedding Coordinator.  Our wedding coordinators will help you follow our policies and give you support as you embark on this most wonderful and holy journey in life.

o   The wedding request form must be completed and appropriate fees paid before it is placed on the church calendar.

Who can officiate my wedding?

o   We have several clergy on staff and retired clergy associated with our congregation. All are open and willing to share in your wedding. The church only allows a wedding to be officiated by a United Methodist clergy or one of a denomination in an ecumenical relationship with The United Methodist Church.   The wedding coordinator will be happy to answer any additional questions about officiants.

Is alcohol allowed on the premises?

o   No alcohol, smoking, tobacco products, electronic cigarettes or illegal drugs of any kind are allowed on the church premises. Anyone under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate in the service or rehearsals.